Ready to live a magical moment?
To let yourself be transported by the magic of the show?
The Scénoféerie of Semblançay welcomes you
- Free private parking with aid (cars and coaches). Guidance from the entrance of the village. Easy parking for cars, separate entrance and exit.
- Welcome and assistance for spectators with disabilities or reduced mobility.
- Bar and gift shop on site.
- Dining is possible on site every night of the show: see below
- First aid station run by a team of "civil defence" or "Red Cross".
- Panoramic stands for excellent visibility of all the show area (1250 seats). Seats are individual and numbered. Assistance with finding your place which is personally reserved for you.
- Toilets near to the stands (free) with disabled access.
- Although Touraine summer evenings are mild we recommend you dress warmly.
- The show area is only 5 metres from the stands.
- At the end of the spectacle the cast welcomes you to the show area, they will answer your questions and share their passion with you.
- After the show take the time to meet the artists by having a hot or cold drink at the Scénoféerie bar.
- Parking from: 19:00
- Food available from: 19:30
- Ticket office open from: 21:00
- Show starts at: 22:30
- Show lasts for: 1hour and 45 minutes